- Extremely comfortable. There was no break in time, I put on the boots and was ready to go.
- Light weight.
- Waterproof? Well they were at least water resistant until the seems started to come apart. Now they still seem fairly water resistant. I defiantly wouldn't say waterproof though.
- Reasonably affordable
- Fit is true to size.
- Durability, or lack there of. They only lasted me one season of moderate hiking before the seems started to come apart on them.
- They are more like a trail runner than an actual boot so they ankle support doesn't do much besides protect from scratches or bruises.
- I am not certain of them actually being 100% waterproof.
I used the boots for mostly day hikes, I was pretty disappointed when they started to wear out. I think I will get at least one more season out of them but they are no longer waterproof. Based on comfort they are great! but based on the durability I think I would invest in another pair of boots.